Sunday, May 18, 2008

The kittens are growing



















Today the kittens are 19 weeks old. Happy Birthday darlings!
They have now been with us for three weeks. I can't believe it, time really flies :-). I am happy to say that both Bekka and Beverly are growing. Bekka has gained almost 0,5 kilo since she came to us. She is still the bigger of the two. Her fur is lovely, she looks like a little lion. Beverly has also gained weight, about 0,4 kilo since she came to us. That is really good considering her wild games. She loves to play and has an amazing amount of energy. I tried to take some nice photos of them today but as usual they were not interested in posing for me. It's a mission impossible. So here you are, this was the best I could accomplish today. BTW, Beverly is to the left and Bekka to the right.
//Katharina