Sunday, May 25, 2008

20 weeks today!





















Bekka's splish splash game continues. She loves it but I am not too happy about it. As my previous strategy didn't work out (lifting her away when she started), I have continued to plan B. This means I have placed the water fountain on the biggest, and I am sorry to say the ugliest, tray we have in the house. By this I hope to at least spare the kitchen floor :-)
Today our kittens are 20 weeks old. I sure they have grown but to us they seem as small as they were four weeks ago when they moved in with us. Happy Birthday darlings! I managed to take some photos of them today as they were taking their afternoon nap. Beverly is making herself comfy in the sofa (how cute can you get!!!) and Bekka is resting by the window. Isn't she lovely!!!
//Katharina